The last Friday of every month we’ll be meeting from 4-5:30PM for an activity and program planning.
This month’s activity will be making ghostly paintings and s’mores.
Teen Book Club!
Pick up applications at the library or email the firstname.lastname@example.org
What is T.A.B.?
T.A.B. is designed to allow teens to actively engage in the development of teen library events, programs. publications, and services for all teens of the community. Members have an opportunity to provide leadership and service to there local library. Ages 12-18 or 7-12th grade.
Responsibilities of a T.A.B. member
- Attend all meetings and actively participate.
- Attend as many teen programs as possible and volunteer to help set -up/clean up.
- Be a responsible library user.
- Help to promote teen participation at the library.
Reasons to join Edward Chipman Public Library Teen Advisory Board
- Free food at every meeting!
- Participation counts as volunteer hours and experience for resumes and college applications.
- Become involved in your library and show your community that teens matter.
- Meet new friends.
- Help choose books, music, graphic novels, etc., for the teen department.
- Participate creatively (book reviews, stories, art, etc.) in a teen library online website.
- Plan programs for you and your friends.
- get special perks – such as a T.A.B. library lock-in, and more!
- Because it’s fun!